Gifts to the Annual Fund support the Dean’s highest priorities and allow the Law School to train future leaders. Among the goals that the Annual Fund supports are:
- Providing scholarships to help attract the best students;
- Recruiting and retaining exceptional faculty from across legal disciplines and around the world to broaden students’ learning experiences and global engagement;
- Establishing the new Global Innovation Fund, which supports innovative faculty projects that promote experimentation and entrepreneurial thinking on issues of worldwide significance;
- Supporting those who choose to work in the public sector through guaranteed summer funding, human rights internships, and LRAP;
- Improving the School’s learning environment, including technological upgrades.
When Columbians come together, extraordinary things can happen in a day’s time. On October 21, 2015, thousands of individuals from the Columbia University community made an unprecedented impact through Columbia Giving Day. The generosity of these alumni, parents, students, faculty, staff, and friends is changing the lives of Columbians who will change the world. Thank you!
Help fund the Spring Break Pro Bono Caravans! With your support, students will provide urgently needed legal assistance to legal services and public interest organizations across the U.S. and abroad. Classes of 1992, 1997, 2002, 2007, and 2012: Preparing for your upcoming reunion? Support your class’ current-use scholarship. Check out the links below to learn about these important ways to support our students: